One Lovely Blog Award!
I'm incredibly late in thanking my blogger friend, Alice, of A Mama, Baby and Shar-Pei in the Kitchen for recognizing me with the "One Lovely Blog Award!" Alice has two lovely daughters - one freshly welcomed into this great, wide world! She's a wonderful cook and I'm so honored to have recieved this award from her:
Rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself. -Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
1. I love living in SoCal, but I do miss the change of seasons.
2. When we visited Charleston, I wanted to move there.
3. Then, we visited Portland, Oregon, and I wanted to move there!
4. I'm an administrator for the Baked Sunday Mornings group and would love for you to join! It's going to get really exciting with the release of Matt and Renato's third book: Baked Elements.
5. I LOVE to sing, but I'm not very good at it!
6. I have always adored cats, but never had one until I was 22 because my mom was allergic to them and I couldn't have one in the college dorms.
7. I have always wished that I could draw and paint, but I just can't.